Sunday, May 25, 2008

today is the day. i start the first leg of my journey to logan this evening, but it won't be north-east, it'll be south-west. i'm going to my parents' house in jackson, tennessee for a few days, because they usually like to see me every once in a while. it's weird for this part of my life (in murfreesboro) to finally be over. it doesn't really feel like it yet, kind of like it didn't really feel like i actually graduated. for a few weeks afterward i kept expecting them to tell me i had to come back, but the only thing they sent me was a diploma. this, of course feels a lot more like i'm leaving for real than it felt like i really graduated... so if you're keeping track, you can create a little feelings scale to measure future events to. you're so craft-y.

::

No comments:

Post a Comment