Wednesday, June 25, 2008

i know, i know, it's been a long time, and a lot has happened. i have a p.o. box, a west virginia license, a bank account, everything. I had to move from the annex, to room in the church last week because a mission team was in that needed to use the annex for sleeping, i moved back at the beginning of this week, but on the way my computer fell to the ground and now the bottom row of letters doesn't work. i can't use zxcvbnm,. or /. so it's been a little while until i could find another computer to use. the youthworks staff is letting me use their office... they're so sweet!
well, i recently got some contacts from tyler cannon's mom, robin, and she gave me a few meetings to attend to meet some local pastors and community leaders. one is with the P.R.I.D.E. in Logan County group's Family Resource Network which is focused mainly on children and the elderly, and the other is with a drug prevention group called P.I.E.C.E.S. (prevention is everyone's concern, especially schools!) so i'm really excited, as they sound right down my alley. i also have taken the opportunity to dream big and have my eyes on a building... this one:


it's on the corner of dingess st. and stratton st., the prime location in town, and has been empty for years and years. i have some phone calls to make tomorrow and am going to inquire about a price someday. i'll let you know how scary it is when i find out.

::

1 comment:

  1. ANDY! How amazing. Your computer broke, you're trying to buy a whole gigantic building that's in the prime area of the town. And so much more stuff.
    I find that amazing.
    So, I just wanted to say hi, because we miss you over here in da Boro. I hope buying that building goes well for you. Bye.

    ReplyDelete